Recently I appeared on two podcasts that ended up releasing just one day apart.
The first was with Dev Interrupted, where we covered:
- Why engineers are afraid to become managers
- 30-60-90 day plans
- Remote work and the effect on productivity
- Why Shopify loves pair programming
- Finding your voice as an engineer
- And how writing a book can be a meaningful experience.
The second was a return appearance on Tech Lead Journal, where we covered:
- Writing my second book, Effective Remote Work
- Why remote is here to stay
- Deep dives into the content of some of the chapters
- How remote is the great leveller for our industry
- And three pieces of wisdom, although I feel like I still don’t feel like I’m old enough to dispense it!
I hope you enjoy the recordings.