Occasionally I get the opportunity to give talks at conferences, record videos or do podcasts. I’ve grouped them together here. I think I’ve gotten a bit better over the years!
- Book Q&A (The Lead Developer #bookmarked book club)
- Asynchronous working series (Silicon Brighton, September 2020)
- One-to-ones (Level-up Engineering podcast, August 2020)
- Delegation (QCon London, March 2020)
- Acceptably inaccurate: probabilistic data structures (Berlin Buzzwords 2016, also at Brighton Java 2016)
- Detecting events on the Web with Java, Kafka and Zookeeper (Berlin Buzzwords 2015)